"Lee 333 Challenge" Hike all the trails in the George Washington National Forest Lee Ranger District
Sunday, December 7, 2025
December 7, 2025 - Unnamed trails off forest road 902 near Hawk Campground
(the red track)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
December 20, 2025 Massanutten South from Rt 211 sourh to Bird Knob Trail
April 14, 2018 - More Manassanutten Trail via Veach Gap East Trail
Picture of the day This blog chronicles the hikes I've completed in the "Lee 333 Challenge" . I haven't set a ch...
December 13, 2025 - Massanutten South Trail from Rt. 211 south to Wildflower Trail
Fire seat (burned stump)
November 16, 2025 - Unnamed Track on the map that wasn't there and Hornet from Government Rd to Hawk Campground Trail
Picture of the Day This blog chronicles the hikes I've completed in the Lee 333 Challenge. I named the challenge 333 because i...
No comments:
Post a Comment